Inspirations for autumn/winter (cheap budget)

Hi dears! Today I decided to do a new inspirations post for autumn/winter time, I got many questions about where you could find cool items for j-fashions outfits with cheap prices so I'm glad to show you a bunch of things from Sheinside! I have a lot of things from them, I'm really happy about the quality of the items and the service, so I thought it would be the perfect chance to show you something I really like for the incoming cold season!

Floral prints




































Floral prints are a must have both for spring and autumn, of course for the last one the perfect match is dark colors items with romantic floral prints, especially the dark pink and cream flowers are great to create a nice contrast! I just immagine them combined with creepers or dr martens boots to give a special and more cool touch to the whole look!


Mesh items



Mesh clothes are another thing you cannot miss the incoming season! They're perfect to create an edgy look and most of the clothes are really cozy! It's my favorite trend now and I can't wait to get some cool items like the ones in the collage!


Coats/Jackets



For the cold season a cool coat or jacket is totally required, these three are my favorite 'cause they are in the current trend in my opinion! Tartan is always a must have, usually you can find blouses and mini skirt with this tissue, but I'm totally in love with long blouses and coats! Biker jacket of course is another timeless thing for autumn, this one has really cool spikes perfect for a rock look! The last jacket is a lovely one with a flower print of course, it will be perfect for casual looks!

Let me know if you like this kind of post, I'll do other one if you're interested, of course for different budgets and trends :D!

5 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.