Day 11: Ikebukuro & Harajuku

04:21
























This is the last post about my Japan trip T_T I was really glad to go over again these great memories of my last travel! I stayed in Tokyo two more days than this resume, but the weather was incredibly bad so I didn't take enough pictures to make a post, but I can say you I spent the last two days eating a lot and shopping a lot XD eheh. The 11th day we went to Ikebukuro in the morning, we wanted to visit it better 'cause most of the time we went only to the Sunshine City and nearby shops.














































Finally we found the new Animate palace! We spent a lot of time inside it looking through all the anime related items ahahah. There were a lot of gashapon outside, also some great ones about Sailor Moon! 

























I'm still laughing so hard about Sailor Moon chips :°°D there were all the flavors in the shop.
























Sengoku Basara drinks! We are big fans of the series so a photo with them was an obligation ahahah but my boyfriend bought both of them....the flavors were really tasty lol.














































So many things about my favorite series inside T__T finding so many items about Fate Stay Night made me crazy ahahah!
























There was also a big floor dedicated to music cds, the Love Live sections was incredibly big with all the singles! One of my favorite is After school navigator 8D
























In the last floor there was an exibition of Durarara 'cause the brand new anime was ongoing! There were tons of gadjets and a little section where all the fans can do their birthday wishes to Shizuo, my little fangirl heart was screaming aaaaah.














































We went to the Meji Shrine in the afternoon even if we visited it during our first Tokyo travel, it's always so nice to walk in this long and beautiful park! Then we went to Takeshita Dory and nearby street to check the stores and search a place for the dinner.






























Some times ago I saw this video from Ayumi Seto, which is one of my favorite japanese model (and now a designer too!), she really loves hamburgers and she did a sort of little map on youtube of her favorite places to eat. We looked for this place called "The Great Burger" in the previous days without founding it, but after a lot of time going around the little harajuku streets we finally found it!

































The local was really cute and really american style like the ones you can see in old films, I choose the Teriyaki burger and believe me it was the BEST hamburger I ate in all my life. Of course is really expensive compared to Mc Donalds, Burger King, etc but it's totally another world, you definitely need to check it if you go to Tokyo!

As I said before, this is the last post about my travel even if I stayed two full days more, now it would be time for the haul post so please let me know if you would like to see it, 'cause it will be really long and it'll take me quite long time to make all the pics, but if there are a lot of people interested in my purchases I would be really happy to make it! Thank you very much for following my long diary about my travel, can't wait to make another one!

4 commenti:

  1. Beautiful photo's!
    I really want to pet that pink jacket, it looks so soft!


    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great photos ! It was nice to follow your adventures in Japan =)
    (...and I´m curious about the haul post =D)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.