Ever Frost








Hat h&m - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe (similar one) - Tights Aliexpress - Boots Jeffrey Campbell 

Hi guys! As you can see in my latest blog posts I'm really loving burgundy/dark red color, it's always been one of my favorites especially during autumn and winter, but I found so many nice simple pieces these last weeks I couldn't be more happy! Everyone should have a classic sweater like this one, you can coordinate it in many different ways and it always looks good! This time I wore it with my favorite fake leather skirt, but these last few days I wore it with leggings and my Jadon boots and it's still an amazing piece that makes your outfit easy and cute! My style is currently changing as you can see, lately I prefer more classic items rather than particular ones that are not really easy to coordinate, maybe I'm becoming old I don't know ahah but I'm glad to have such good readers as you always there for me! 
Let me know if you would like to see some travel blog posts 'cause I have some cool materials but I don't know if you would like to read about it!

3 commenti:

  1. i love your hair color, it's so shinny !!
    Love your blog, i started to follow :)

    Kisses,
    http://thesoulofacosmopolitangirl.blogspot.pt/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.