Rebellion















Hat Romwe - Wig Lockshop - Necklace gift - Dress Delphine the label - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

Don't worry guys I know I'm wearing a summer dress even if it's winter in my country but I have to show you this gorgeous dress by Delphine the label, you already saw tons of beautiful dresses from this australian brand and I can say the quality is AMAZING and I love the design. The weather is a bit warmer these days so I didn't freeze while the shooting, my health is totally safe :D. I added this gorgeous necklace I got as a gift for my graduation, it's so shiny and beautiful, it looks perfect over a lot of different outfits, I'm wearing it a lot. The shoes are of course my favorite sandals from Jeffrey Campbell, I think they look bomb with this dress, the cut out detail is to die for!
I already did some pics of winter outfits and I'm so excited to show them to you!

2 commenti:

  1. You look beautiful rocking that Delphine Rebellion handkerchief lace-hemmed black mesh overlay Delphine Rebellion midi-dress!!! Your lipstick and eye-makeup look extremely pretty, as does the Lockshop wig. The wide brim Romwe hat looks great styled with your outfit, and the snowflake necklace is lovely.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your dress is beautiful ! Lucky you for the weather =p In my town it's snowing now ^^

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.