Floral










Wig Heahair - Hat Romwe - Choker Japan - Dress SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Happy weekend guys! How are your holidays going? I'm quite happy to be back to my usual routine, I ate way too much and spent too many nights playing with videogames and talking with friends 'till late hours ahah! For today's look I'm wearing a lovely dress that is perfect for spring , but I think you can easily wear with something warm under it, the sleeves details are to die for, I'm addicted to floral prints and patches and this dress has the cutest embriodery I've ever seen! Definetely a nice dress to add to your collection if you're looking for something cute and easy to wear. I paired it with simple black boots, one of my favorite hats and an old pair of tights, I should buy some new pairs 'cause I'm quite tired ahah!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.